Data that we collect and receive:
Data that you submit to us, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number and other similar contact data, professional data, payment data, sales data, and tradeshow related data, when you create an ID, purchase a product, download document, register for an activity, etc.
And data automatically recorded about how you and your device interact with the Service, such as IP address, the type of browser and operating system used, URL clickstream data, pages visited. To help us make our sites more useful to visitors and better serve our visitors, we use technology to track the data on the website, usually referred to as “cookies’’. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, and you can decline cookies if you prefer. However, if you decline certain cookies, you may not be able to register, login, or access certain parts or make full use of the Service.
How we use your data?
We are committed to delivering a customized and useful experience for you. Depending on how you interact with us and the Service, we use your personal data to operate our business, including providing and improving the product and services, like processing and fulfilling a request, order, subscription or other transaction; offering customized content to you so that make the Service more efficient and more relevant to your interests and geography; marketing or advertising by sending you promotional messages and delivering advertisements about products, services or events that may be of interest to you; identifying usage trends and developing data analysis for the purposes of research, marketing, reporting and other business operations.
Security of data
GemPharmatech takes security seriously and works very hard to monitor our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks. We take a number of steps to protect your data from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alteration, which take into account the sensitivity of the data collected and used, as well as the current technology. But it is also important to remember that no system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
You have following rights to:
request correction or deletion of your personal data;
request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data;
object to our use and processing of your personal data;
and request portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
When you contact us about one of your rights, we’ll need to verify that you are the right person before we do anything. You can also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. We may still require you to verify your identity with us.
We retain your data for as long as necessary to provide the Services and fulfill your request, or for other essential purposes like maintaining business and financial records, enforcing agreements, resolving disputes, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, complying with our legal obligations, and maintaining security.
We share your personal data in limited circumstances, and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy. We may disclose the data:
To provide and improve Services or process the information by sharing data with subsidiaries and independent contractors who need the data. They are also required to keep the information confidential.
To fulfill legal and regulatory requirements.
Changes to this Policy
This policy may be amended from time to time. If we do make changes, we will post those changes on our website and indicate the date on which the Policy was last amended. We encourage you to review this Policy periodically.
How to reach us
If you have any question about this Policy, please feel free to contact us via email (email@example.com). We’ll get back to you within one business day. And you can also contact us by telephone at +86-025-58641508.
Product Ordering and Using Conditions
All mouse models or other related products shall be used for the purpose of internal researches.Without the prior written permission of GemPharmatech, the mouse models or other related products purchased by Customer shall not obtain mouse descendants or derivatives or provide them to third parties for commercial purposes.Please read the "Experimental Animal Models Purchase and Sale Contract" for detailed information before confirming your order in the shopping cart.
About CRISPR Product
CRISPR Product shall mean any product offered by GemPharmatech to Customer and covered by CRISPR-CAS technology, and any progeny, modifications, improvements or derivatives thereof (including any biological material, cell, organism or animal so derived, developed, identified or made, or with which the relevance to such technology is expressly stated by GemPharmatech), as well as processes, methods or services performed by using the aforementioned product and progeny, modifications, improvements or derivatives thereof.
(1) Customer shall comply with any and all instructions, specifications, use statements or conditions of use made available made by GemPharmatech to Customer in writing (including, without limitation, product data, product information, limited use information, limited use label licenses);
(2) Customer shall use the CRISPR Product in accordance with all applicable local laws, regulations, governmental policies and industry standards, especially those relating to human health and animal welfare;
(3) Unless expressly stated in writing by GemPharmatech with respect to any specific CRISPR Product, all CRISPR Products offered and sold by GemPharmatech are for research use in laboratory only and Customer has no implied or express license from GemPharmatech to use the CRISPR Product for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, clinical use,human germline modification use, in vivo veterinary or livestock use (provided that use as a research tool for research use in vivo in laboratory research animals is permitted), therapeutic or diagnostic use for humans or animals, any use or application relating to gene drive, or commercial use. Customer agrees that it shall not market, distribute, resell or export the CRISPR Product for any purpose, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the authorized representative of GemPharmatech; and
(4) If GemPharmatech, relevant patentee and/or third parties suffer loss or damage due to Customer’s use of the CRISPR Product, Customer shall be liable for breach of contract and/or indemnification
(5) Any inventions (patentable or otherwise), discoveries, improvements, data, know-how or other results that are conceived, developed, discovered, implemented or generated by Customer in relation to the processes, methods or related synthesis of a CRISPR Product or otherwise in connection with the design or manufacture of a CRISPR Product shall be jointly owned by GemPharmatech and Customer.